Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me (A Bit Early...)

Even though Miss Maggie's birthday isn't until February, she received a little surprise package in today's mail from our good friends Hayley, Mike and Piper! Since Maggie had kind of a rough week (getting over a stomach bug), she got to open the presents early.
Maggie with her presents, waiting so patiently for Mommy to find the camera -took FOREVER!



Oh My Gosh - I Love this Dress! Perfect for the spring!


A new game to play! AWESOME!

Thanks so much, guys! As Maggie said, "You are the BEST EVER!!!" Many hugs!!

1 comment:

Snowflowers Mum said...

you are welcome! Oh, and Piper wore the exact same dress on her birthday, I liked it so much I got one for Maggie AND one for Paisley! I considered matching Pink pants for Ethan but figured John would fly to MN and beat me to death with them!

H