Sunday, January 20, 2008

And it continues...


We still are waiting to hear about traveling to China. Our agency called us Friday afternoon, which made my heart jump into my throat when I saw their phone number on Caller ID! But, it was just to get some pre-travel information. However, they did say that we will probably be leaving February 14, and coming home on the 28th or 29th. So we can at least narrow the dates down! We should hear something for sure this week. I am starting to look at flights now - and all I can say is "OUCH!" The airfares are pretty expensive. But it is all worth it in the end - we will have our new son in three weeks!

1 comment:

Snowflowers Mum said...

woohoo!

what are you seeing for flights?

Let me know, I'm good at finding cheap fares! Last time we only paid $800 each + $400 for Pipers seat.

Hayley