Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Love the Fall Weather...

What a gorgeous weekend we had. 80 Degree weather and sunny - perfect for a day at the zoo with the folks from up north. Aunt Jennifer and cousins Alex and RJ came down from Michigan to spend the weekend with us, which thrilled Maggie and Ethan. They love seeing the boys any chance they get.

Whenever I see the sting rays, I start singing that song from "Finding Nemo" when Mr. Ray comes to pick up the kids for school. Weird, I know.

I already have a diva on my hands... Sigh...

My boy - look at his smile!


RJ making friends with the goats.

Maggie and the polar bears. Our zoo is supposed to be getting a polar bear exhibit in the next year or two - I can't wait!

This poor moose was having a bad weekend. He was about to lose his antlers, and had to be separated from the female moose because of mating season. Yeah, I'd be on edge too if I were him.
We love our cousins!

Two boys, zoo tired.

No comments: