Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas to All...

We hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! Ours was really nice, and it was so much fun to be able to watch Maggie really love the holiday. She had so much fun and got so much stuff! The play kitchen was a big hit, along with the new Dora books she got. My dear brother bought her a drum and music instrument set - thank you very much! But she loved playing with her cousins too, and seeing her family. I also received a beautiful necklace from John (thanks for the help, Hayley!) - perfect timing after getting our Letter of Acceptance for Ethan! Here are some pictures from our holiday:






My new necklace!


Maggie opening her kitchen from Santa



My new Dora game!



Maggie with her cousin RJ


Decorating Christmas cookies with the cousins

The Munchkins - how cute are they?

Maggie and Uncle Tom

1 comment:

Snowflowers Mum said...

Love the necklace!!! I just got mine back with the 'Paisley' charm added! Looks like everyone had a onderful time.

Great to hear you got LOA from Santa, we got PA...I so wish we were travelling together!

Happy holidays!!!

Hayley